Internet enabled smart switching system offering real-time control and monitoring facility and multiple operation modes to suit your needs. Additional functionality of facilitating energy data, real-time alerts and interactive graphs and charts provide scope for data analysis and preventive maintenance steps.
APPLICATION: Nature Switch-GSM is offered for automation of electrical loads with remote management. It is applicable for any type of electrical load such as lighting, air conditioning, motors and other electrical appliances. The control unit is rated for IP65 which houses the SIM card. Once programmed it follows the switching cycle every day until changed.
1) The switch must be suitable for direct installation in single-phase AC supply.
2) The operation voltage range must be 180 to 290VAC. It should be able to withstand a fault voltage of upto 440 VAC.
3) OPTICAL SENSOR:
a) The sensor used should be reliable for calibration stability
b) The sensing circuit should be sealed in a container meeting IP 65
c) The sensor should be located behind a vertical wall to avoid accumulation of dust etc.
4) COMMUNICATION UNIT ( GSM MODULE):
Module – SIM 900
Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
Operation temperature: -30 °C to +80 °C
5) OPERATIONAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Operating Voltage - 230VAC +10% 50 Hz
Recommended Lighting Load - Up to 3000 watts
Maximum Continuous Current - 16A
Illuminance for Switching ON - < 60 lux for >30 seconds
Illuminance for Switching OFF:
a) In Field - >10 lux for >30 seconds
b) In Lab - >60 lux for >30 seconds
6) OPERATIONAL OPTIONS:
· Sun based operation (On at Sunset, Off at Sunrise
· Time based operation
Single On/Off Cycle
Double On/Off Cycle
Triple On/Off Cycle
· Combination of Sun and Time based operation
On at Sunset-Off at Time
On at Time-Off at Sunrise
On at Sunset-Off at Time- On at Time off at Sunrise
7) AUTO OVER/LOW VOLTAGE TRIP AND RESET:
Auto Over Voltage Trip - >280 VAC
Auto Over Voltage Reset - < 265 VAC
Auto Low Voltage Trip - < 150 VAC
Auto Low Voltage Reset - >165 VAC
8) TERMINAL CONSTRUCTION:
The terminals provision for connection to LIVE IN, NEUTRAL and LIVE OUT should be properly enclosed in such a way that no live part is open.
9) The switch must have an endurance of atleast 5,000 cycles at full rated load
10) The switch must perform in an ambient temperature range of –10 oC to +60oC
11) The switch must perform in open air with RH upto 95% at 25 oC
12) It must meet the drop and topple test from a height of 3 feet on any side at least for 5 Drops.
13) Product should conform to IP65.