Automatic electrical switch with advanced sensing technology and integrated timer for applications that need to be ON only for certain duration of the night such as sign boards, hoardings, boundary lights. User can select duration of operation of the output from the time it switches ON at dusk. Backup power and memory will retain the internal clock operation independent of input power availability.
APPLICATION: This model called NATURE SWITCH-02 is specially developed for applications like hoarding control, sign board control etc. The internal clock is quartz based for long-term stability. Input mains power failure will not stop the clock since a rechargeable battery is provided. The switching OFF will take place as per user selection instead of at DAWN..
1) The switch must be sui table for di rect installation in single-phase AC supply.
2) The operation vol tage range must be 180 to 290VAC. It should be able to wi thstand a faul t vol tage of upto 440 VAC.
3) OPTICAL SENSOR:
a) The sensor used should be reliable for calibration stability
b) The sensing circuit should be sealed in a container meeting IP 54
c) The sensor should be located behind a vertical wall to avoid accumulation of dust etc.
4) OPERATIONAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Operating Voltage - 230VAC +10% 50 Hz
Recommended Lighting Load - Upto 3000 watts
Maximum Continuous Current - 16A
Illuminance for Switching ON - < 60 lux for >30 seconds
Illuminance for Switching OFF:
a) In Field - >10 lux for >30 seconds
b) In Lab - >60 lux for >30 seconds
Resolution for ON Duration - 4 to 8 hours wi th ½ hour steps
5) AUTO OVER LOAD TRIP AND LATCH MECHANISM:
Swadeep Nature Switch is provided wi th Electronic over Current Trip and Latch Mechanism. LED Flashes as an indication of this state. Electrical reset wi ll restart the nature switch and the steps are:
a) Switch OFF the mains, and
b) Remove overload, and
c) Switch ON the mains
6) AUTO OVER/LOW VOLTAGE TRIP AND RESET:
Auto over voltage trip - >270 VAC
Auto Over voltage Reset - < 250 VAC
Auto Low Voltage Trip - < 150 VAC
Auto Low Voltage Reset - >165 VAC
7) Terminal Construction:
The terminals provision for connection to LIVE IN, NEUTRAL and LIVE OUT should be properly enclosed I in such a way that no liver part is open.
8) The switch must have an endurance of atleast 5,000 cycles at full rated load
9) The switch must perform in an ambient temperature range of –10 oC to +60oC
10) The switch must perform in open air w ith RH upto 95% at 25 oC
11) It must meet the drop and topple test f rom a height of 3 feet on any side atleast for 5 Drops.
Problem free operation of the lighting when needed.
Elimination of all energy wastages leading to substantial savings.
Provides definite and reliable switching in cold, rain or heat.
No clock settings or corrections, hence hassle free.
Operational settings valid for life, hence no attendance.
Nature Switch will automatically adjust the switch ON and switch OFF times according to the seasons without the need for any resetting.