Lux level based automatic electrical switch for all outdoor lights that need to be ON the entire duration of night like street lights, campus lights, boundary lights. Patented sensing technology that is immune to artificial light makes Nature Switch the only product that can detect sunset and sunrise events accurately without getting affected by other sources of artificial light. Attention free operation and zero maintenance requirements are high value propositions.
APPLICATION: This model is called NATURE SWITCH-01 and is particularly suitable to all those outdoor lights, which are ON during the entire night like street lamps, campus lamps, yard lamps etc. The product is offered with extra protective features like OVER / UNDER VOLTAGE sense, trip and auto reset etc.
1) The switch must be suitable for direct installat ion in single-phase AC supply.
2) The operat ion voltage range must be 180 to 290VAC. It should be able to w ithstand a fault voltage of upto 440 VAC.
3) OPTICAL SENSOR:
a) The sensor used should be reliable for calibration stability
b) The sensing circuit should be sealed in a container meeting IP 54
c) The sensor should be located behind a vertical wall to avoid accumulation of dust etc.
4) OPERATIONAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Operating Voltage - 230VAC +10% 50 Hz
Recommended Lighting Load - Upto 3000 watts
Maximum Continuous Current - 16A
Illuminance for Switching ON - < 60 lux for >30 seconds
Illuminance for Switching OFF:
a) In Field - >10 lux for >30 seconds
b) In Lab - >60 lux for >30 seconds
5) AUTO OV ER LOAD TRIP AND LATCH MECHANISM:
Swadeep Nature Switch is provided w ith Electronic over Current Trip and Latch Mechanism. LED Flashes in red colour as an indication of this state. Electrical reset will restart the nature switch and the steps are:
a) Switch OFF the mains, and
b) Remove overload, and
c) Switch ON the mains
6) AUTO OVER/LOW VOLTAGE TRIP AND RESET:
Auto over voltage trip - >270 VAC
Auto Over voltage Reset - < 250 VAC
Auto Low Voltage Trip - < 150 VAC
Auto Low Voltage Reset - >165 VAC
7) Terminal Construction:
The terminals provision for connection to LIVE IN, NEUTRAL and LIVE OUT should be properly enclosed in such away that no liver part is open.
8) The switch must have an endurance of atleast 5,000 cycles at full rated load
9) The switch must perform in an ambient temperature range of –10 oC to +60oC
10) The switch must perform in open air with RH upto 95% at 25 oC
11) It must meet the drop and topple test f rom a height of 3 feet on any side atleast for 5 Drops
Problem free operation of the lighting when needed.
Elimination of all energy wastages leading to substantial savings.
Provides definite and reliable switching in cold, rain or heat.
No clock settings or corrections, hence hassle free.
Operational settings valid for life, hence no attendance.
Nature Switch will automatically adjust the switch ON and switch OFF times according to the seasons without the need for any resetting.